Registration Fees: $100.00
3rd-6th grade teams will be made up of players who are zoned for any of the three McKinney ISD High Schools.
In the Registration process, enter the McKinney ISD High School you're zoned for when it asks for the school:
· Registration Fee: McKinney Residents $75.00, Non-Residents $85.00
o Uniforms will be selected by each coach and ordered as a team.
o The cost of uniforms must not exceed $125 per cheerleader
· Registration Ends: Registration Closes August 8th 2020, Late Registration August 15th, 2020
· Refunds: Refunds after registration ends (August 8th) are subject to a $25 administrative fee. There will be no refunds after the first regular-season game.
· Squad Requests: Players will be assembled and assigned to corresponding football teams by grade level at the Cheer Director’s discretion.
· Practice Information: Practices are set at the discretion of the volunteer coach. All practice days/times will be determined after registration has closed and squads have been formed. If a cheerleader has a conflict with the chosen practice time or cannot participate for any reason, the parent may request a refund in writing (email) before the first regular-season game , however, there is a $25 non-refundable fee which will be withheld from the refund.
· Game Information: Games will be played on Saturdays beginning in September and will correspond to McKinney Sports Connection Tackle and/or Flag/7v7 football games. In some instances, games may be played during the week (evenings) (scheduling issues, End of Season Tournament, re-schedules due to weather, etc.).
· Inclement Weather: Rescheduled games (due to inclement weather) and some tournament games MAY be scheduled during other weeknights and/or the weekends as well. In the event of multiple rainout dates, some games may not be rescheduled.
· Awards: All Cheerleaders will receive participation medals only.
The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Our philosophy at McKinney Sports Connection is to provide the youth of McKinney and the surrounding areas the opportunity to play football and cheer in an environment where teamwork is the backbone of success. With positive coaching, players will have a an enjoyable and memorable team experience.
All MSC coaches are required to demonstrate positive sportsmanship on and off the field. Demonstrating a positive influence on their players, parents, opposing teams, and other coaches the MSC coaching staffs prepare our young athletes for the next level of competition.
We currently offer the following activities: