Fall 2018 Flag/7-on-7 Football Registration is now OPEN. Please read all information below before registering. Click the Registration Button to begin.
- Dates: Regular registration closes Saturday, July 21, 2018.
- Registration Fee: $117 McKinney Residents ($127 Non-Residents)
- Late Registration: Will be open in grade levels with available room from July 23, 2018 to July 30, 2018 (or until full). A $25 late fee will be added.
- Grades: Flag Football is open to players in grades Kindergarten through 2nd; 7-on-7 Football is open to players in grades 3rd through 6th (for the 2017/2018 school year). Players must be enrolled in school in one of these grades (no Pre-K).
- Number of games: Season will consist of a minimum of 8 games + End of Season single elimination tournament based on standings
- Game Information: Games will be played on Saturdays beginning September 8, 2018 at the Al Ruschhaupt Soccer Complex in McKinney. In some instances games may be played during the week (evenings) or weekends (including Sundays) (scheduling issues, End of Season Tournament, re-schedules due to weather, etc.)
- Awards: Placement trophies will be given to players on teams who place during the end of season tournament (1st and 2nd place). The league provides participation trophies for players in grades Kinder through 2nd.
- Uniforms & Equipment: A team shirt is included in the registration fee for flag/7-on-7 football (K-6th). A set of flags are provided for players registered for flag football (K-2nd). Players must provide and wear a mouthguard for all games and practices. Players must also wear solid black (no stripe) shorts without pockets.
- Inclement Weather: Rescheduled games (due to inclement weather) and some tournament games MAY be scheduled during other weeknights and/or the weekends as well.
: Refunds after registration ends are subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after August 11, 2018. Refunds requested due to practice conflicts will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Team Requests: Players should make a team request only if they know they are returning to a specific team or if a coach has requested them.
- Returning Players
: Every effort will be made to honor specific team and/or friend requests; however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Practice Information: Practices are set at the discretion of the coach. All practice days/times will be determined after registration has closed and teams have been formed. Players cannot be changed to other teams due to practice schedule conflicts. If a player has a conflict with the chosen practice time or cannot play for any reason, the parent may request a refund in writing before August 11, 2018, however, there is a $25 non-refundable fee which will be withheld from the refund. No refunds will be given after August 11, 2017.